Lorenzo David Evans, M.D, F.A.C.S, Clinical Professor
Rumours and Gossip - You may use
- He’s evil and has something to do with the Church, which is also evil.
- He used his position as Chief Physician in California to fabricate evidence/symptoms/false negative drug-tests to control patients, and may or may not have supplied fentanyl to dealers.
- He was engaged to a famous artist who committed suicide by monoxide poisoning.
- He was married to a cartel queen who had people tortured/killed/raped as suited her agendas and was often coked out (her, not him!).
- He was the victim in an alleged kidnapping where he needed to be resusciated.
ISTJ — Logistician
Alignment — Lawful Evil
There has always been a cold streak in Lorenzo. Even back when he played the warm and compassionate young doctor to a tee, there was just a certain emotional unavailability that frustrated those wanting to connect with him. When he lost his faith in humanity, he lost interest in pretending to be anything else, and let the ice in his heart grow to encompass him. He simply has a far too clinical mind to pander to emotionality and any other influences he finds irrelevant. He would make a great Vulcan. Because of this he is very grounded, and can be surprisingly fair without prejudice to ego, grudge, or vendetta. On the flip-side, he is usually immune to pity (or so he presents) and finds such things as calls to conscience, morality, or a 'better nature' trifling and a complete waste of time.
When he needs to, he can tap into the 'Old Enzo' and comes across as warm (if not somewhat affected if one is perceptive) and extroverted, but still tends to be a complete and utter ass. He is arrogant, vain, and condescending, and enjoys pithy banter more than human connection, which is why he tends to deserve whatever smack to the face he gets. Chivalry is the only luxury afforded by deep-rooted sexism - he can be an utter gentleman towards women he likes, but all kindness and consideration is predicated upon layers of chauvinism, and every woman is at best a flight of fancy to be entertained for a brief time, then put neatly back into her box.
Powers and Abilities
Illusion — Healing (latent) — Enchantment (basic, from a coven-bond with another PC)